The CPB Board of Directors will meet on Monday, June 12, 2017
May 26, 2017
*Updated from prior release*
The CPB Board of Directors will meet on Monday, June 12, 2017 from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm ET.
On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks
- Guest Speaker Representative Earl Blumenauer (OR-3)
- President’s Report to the Board
- Legislative Update
- Report on CPB's FY 2019/2021 Budget Request to OMB (executive session)
- Personnel Matter (executive session)
- Resolution: Authorization to Submit CPB’s Budget Request to OMB for CPB’s FY 2021 General Appropriation and FY 2019 Interconnection Appropriation
- Update on Spectrum Repack
- Update on TV CSG Policy Recommendations
- Update on CPB Digital Initiatives
- Discussion and Approval of CPB’s Goals and Objectives
- Future Agenda Items
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of nearly 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn, and subscribe for email updates.