The CPB Board of Directors will meet on Monday, April 3, 2017
Mar 27, 2017
The CPB Board of Directors will meet on Monday, April 3, 2017, from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm ET.
On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes
- Chair’s and Directors’ Remarks
- President’s Report to the Board
- Update on Public Television Educational Content for Children
- Update on FRONTLINE
- Report on National Voter Survey on Federal Funding for Public Television
- Update on StoryCorps
- Update on Repacking, Translators, Loss of Service and ATSC 3.0
- Future Agenda Items
The public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of nearly 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn, and subscribe for email updates.