Audit and Finance Committee of the CPB Board of Directors to Meet Telephonically on September 18, 2017
Sep 07, 2017
The Audit and Finance Committee of the CPB Board of Directors will meet telephonically on Monday, September 18 from 12:00 – 3:00 pm ET. On the draft agenda:
- Approval of Minutes (public and executive sessions)
- Approval of FY 2017 Audit Plan
- Financial Statements through August 31, 2017
- Review of CPB’s Draft FY 2018 Operating Budget
- Review and Approval of IG’s FY 2019 Proposed Operating Budget
- Review of Draft FY 2018-2020 Business Plan (portions in executive session)
- Update on Public Broadcasting Interconnection (executive session)
- Review of Supplemental Financial Reports (executive session)
- Personnel Matter (executive session)
- Future Agenda Items
With the exception of the executive session, the public may attend and listen to these meetings in the Executive Conference Room, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, 401 Ninth Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), a private, nonprofit corporation created by Congress in 1967, is the steward of the federal government’s investment in public broadcasting. It helps support the operations of nearly 1,500 locally owned and operated public television and radio stations nationwide. CPB is also the largest single source of funding for research, technology and program development for public radio, television and related online services. For more information, visit www.cpb.org, follow us on Twitter @CPBmedia, Facebook and LinkedIn, and subscribe for email updates.