Associate, Data Strategy & Management
Reports to: Senior Director, Data Strategy & Management
We’re looking to hire an Associate for our Data Strategy and Management team. In this role, you’ll provide the best data solutions to our fundraising teams.
On an average week, you can expect to:
- Perform quality control reviews of data.
- Help with documenting new processes and procedures.
- Extract and analyze data.
- Create reports with data visualization.
What success looks like:
- After 60 days, you’ll know all the key stakeholders and how your position and team fit into the bigger picture.
- After 120 days, you’ll have built strong relationships and incredible rapport with your immediate team and the rest of the fundraising staff.
You must have:
- Beginner knowledge of SQL or Data Analysis Expressions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of rational databases is preferred.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience, preferably in an office setting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Founded in 1961, WETA is Washington, DC’s leading public broadcasting station. As a PBS and NPR member, we not only serve the DC metro area with our local programming and classical radio station, but also the nation with Washington Week, PBS NewsHour, and our partnerships with Ken Burns and Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
Our staff comes from very diverse backgrounds, but we all have one thing in common; we believe in our mission and the service we provide to the public.
WETA is an equal employment opportunity employer. WETA does not discriminate against employees or applications on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.