Six Texas public media stations – Panhandle PBS, Texas PBS, KERA, Houston Public Media, KLRU and Marfa Public Media – have produced programs, panels and forums relating to improving youth outcomes in the state.
More specifically, American Graduate hub station, KLRU has been focused on the power of storytelling and the numerous champions in their communities. Here are some examples:
- KLRU honors American Graduate Champions
- KLRU and PBS NewsHour story "Juvenile Justice Center Residents Learn the Art of Classical Guitar"
- KLRU production "An Eastside Education"
- Panhandle PBS (KACV) (Amarillo, TX) - Visit KACV's American Graduate Website
- Texas PBS (KLRN, San Antonio, TX) - Visit KLRN's American Graduate Website
- KERA - Public Media for North Texas - Visit KERA's American Graduate Website
- Houston Public Media (KUHT, Houston, TX)
- Marfa Public Radio (KRTS, Marfa, TX)
- KLRU (Austin, Texas) - Visit KLRU's American Graduate Website
- Texas Tech University Public Media (KTTZ, Lubbock, TX)